Monday, November 23

Name This Art

I spotted a new piece of art on campus today. It's placement caught my eye.  I have posted three photos of it so you can see it in its surroundings and up close.  Most of the art on campus has a plaque with the piece title on it, but I could not find one for this new addition.

Name this art and send your title to us in the comments section below.  Michael and I will choose our favorite title and send a little gift to the winner.  Suggestions need to be in before midnight November 30.  We'll announce the winner with their title name.  Have fun!





5 comments:

  1. I would call it "Bridge of Mystery."

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about "Bridge to the future"

    Sister1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it was something like General Jackson envisioned seeing ( I think this is right Lee or Jackson, Terry is asleep so I can not ask him :O) he said " let us go over and rest under the shade of the trees."

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I think of a bridge of being kinda like an invitation to go, do or see something, so

    "follow me"

    Cindy

    hope it was ok to do two!
    I'll tell the children tomorrow and see if they want to give one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "The Narrow Bridge" as in broad is the way that leads to destruction and narrow is the way that leads to life.

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts; we welcome your visit to our blog!