Wednesday, November 24

Rescued

A few days ago I received a text from a student I had never met, asking for help in understanding the Bible. (Another student had told her she should contact me.)  I had the pleasure of meeting 'S' for the first time Tuesday and had the pleasure of opening the Word of God with her. 
As she shared her life and questions with me, I was able to show her the answers to each one.  She was amazed at the truth and the Truth-Giver.  Sitting at a table outside in the beautiful night air, God rescued 'S' as she gave her life to Jesus Christ.

Praise the Lord with us for another soul brought safely out of the darkness and into His glorious light!
Sharon

2 comments:

  1. I am praising the Lord with you and S.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great news!! Love hearing how God is at work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts; we welcome your visit to our blog!