Tuesday, May 17

Declaring God's Glory

The Miami moon tonight was lovely. Even though we all see the same moon, perhaps our view was a little different than yours.  Either way, the God who made it is the same yesterday, today, and forever.


The heavens declare the glory of God;
And the firmament shows His handiwork.
 Day unto day utters speech,
And night unto night reveals knowledge.
There is no speech nor language
Where their voice is not heard.
 Their line has gone out through all the earth,
And their words to the end of the world.
Psalm 19:1–4

Sharon

3 comments:

  1. I love watching the moon!! It is so beautiful and peaceful. That's a fantastic picture!!! I don't think we've ever gotten one quite that clear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the moon and the moon sees me;
    God made the moon and God made me!

    My grandma used to quote this little rhyme to me when I was a child.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts; we welcome your visit to our blog!