Saturday, October 22

Peanut butter

I wasn't thrilled to find I had to pay several more dollars for a jar of peanut butter this week at the store.  I was, however, so grateful to have it on hand for one of our girls who came and visited us today.
A PhD student in chemistry, a drivers license, and a brand new car, but she had never, ever tasted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich... until today.

a beautiful day to eat outside
 hmmm... interesting
homemade bread, blueberry jam, and peanuts... yep, pretty good!

She has also personally come to know that, "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God." (Matt 4:4)   He has satisfied her longing soul, and filled her hungry soul with goodness. (Ps 107:9)

Sharon

1 comment:

  1. And to think that I have always taken peanut butter for granted! Now I have been reminded that it is a good gift of our Father!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts; we welcome your visit to our blog!