Monday, March 19

Sing With Me

Christ has for sin atonement made
What a wonderful Savior! 


 We are redeemed, the price is paid!
What a wonderful Savior!
What a wonderful Savior is Jesus, my Jesus!
What a wonderful Savior is Jesus my Lord!


I praise Him for the cleansing blood;
What a wonderful Savior! 

That reconciled my soul to God,
What a wonderful Savior! 
What a wonderful Savior is Jesus, my Jesus!
What a wonderful Savior is Jesus my Lord!

He cleansed my heart from all its sin,
What a wonderful Savior! 


And now He reigns and rules therein;
What a wonderful Savior! 



What a wonderful Savior is Jesus, my Jesus!
What a wonderful Savior is Jesus my Lord!


He gives me overcoming power,
 What a wonderful Savior!


 And triumph in each trying hour; 
What a wonderful Savior! 
What a wonderful Savior is Jesus, my Jesus,
What a wonderful Savior is Jesus my Lord!


 To Him I've given all my heart,
What a wonderful Savior!


 The world shall never share a part;
What a wonderful Savior! 


 What a wonderful Savior is Jesus, my Jesus!
What a wonderful Savior is Jesus my Lord!

(Just thinking on the resurrection these days and singing these joyful words of Elisha Hoffman. )
Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful words and wonderful photos of which I can never compete. Nor can we compete with the love of God. Yes! What a wonderful Savior!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis-
    Elisha Hoffman used his talents in music to praise our God; I only want my photos to praise Him. Use your talents to do the same-
    no competition necessary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart was encouraged by actually singing this loudly and clearly to the Lord just now! Thanks for the beautiful views of God's creation and the reminder of Jesus' saving grace!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts; we welcome your visit to our blog!