Friday, December 21

A Visit

I recently had the privilege of having my parents here with us for a spell.  Being several hundred miles apart makes it a challenge to see them as much as we would like.  
We didn't waste any time together once they arrived.

We made time to sit and talk...


Walk in the park...



Stroll the beach...




Play shuffleboard...


Sing and laugh together...


Enjoy the sites of Christmas among the palm trees...





Sit with the shepherds in church...


and worship the Lord together.




Every girl should be so blessed!


Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Somehow I missed these nice photos earlier. Mom said tonight that you had these on here. What a fun time and I guess, well, I could be jealous! Ha!
    Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom and dad look so sweet! I guess that is why you are the way you are . . . you were raised by them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts; we welcome your visit to our blog!