Friday, February 1

We had a fruitful week on campus, meeting many students for Bible study, developing new relationships, and strengthening ones we already have.  We pray the truth and love shared will take root in their hearts for His glory.


I spied this beautiful Mute Swan in a garden I was exploring here in Miami recently.  I have added his portrait (and several other new photographs) to my photography shop.  I think his koi friend and turtle buddy in the foreground were waiting in line for their portraits to be taken.  :)  If you are looking for Scripture art to add to your home or office, visit the Shop or let me know how I can serve you.

Thank you for those who shared comments on the Blessing of Communication.

Number 5, Krysta:), is the name chosen for that giveaway.  

Be a light!

    Sharon

1 comment:

  1. This swan picture is lovely! What graceful creations of the Lord!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts; we welcome your visit to our blog!