Friday, July 3

Signs of Summer

It looks like summer here in the West.


Most of the mountains are snow-free.


Just this week, the last traces of snow disappeared 
from the range behind our home.



The Crabapple tree is beginning to grow tiny apples,


the lavender fields are blooming...


hay and corn are doing well,


the musk thistles are near the end of their reign...


and the local cherries are ripe for the picking!


O Lord, how manifold are thy works!
In wisdom Thou hast made them all:
the earth is full of Thy riches.
Ps. 104:24

1 comment:

  1. I just love lavender plants! How beautiful to see a whole field of them!
    I will sing to the Lord as long as I live;
    I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
    Psalm 104:33

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts; we welcome your visit to our blog!