Friday, June 24

Repeat


The weather has been very warm in our corner of the West...
even 100 degrees some days.
Today we noticed that the mountain we see out our back door 
has only a few remnants of snow left on it.


Perhaps in a few days, the snow 
will be completely melted into the earth beneath.

But, in a few months the snow will fall again
giving a repeat show of the beauty we witnessed all winter.


As the sun sank below the horizon tonight...
a repeat beauty each night,
it was a good reminder of the steadiness of God.

He appointed the moon for seasons: 
the sun knoweth his going down. - Psalm 104:19

3 comments:

  1. You are surrounded by such beauty! I like that word--steadiness. He is, isn't He?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His faithfulness- steadiness, is one of our favorite attributes of Him.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sharon, that last comment was from me; I forgot that I was signed out of my account.
    One of my favorite hymns is "Great is Thy Faithfulness". I am glad the He is faithful from generation to generation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts; we welcome your visit to our blog!